Monday, March 22, 2010

Aveda Brilliant Damage Control, $15


Enough of winter! My mind has already moved on to summer and I think we all need a trip to the beach. My friends know that anytime I'm on vacay, I always have Aveda Brilliant Damage Control with me. Once I get out of the shower, I make sure to spray it all over my wet hair before exposing it to the sun, salt water, or chlorine. Actually, I use it after every shower--it protects your hair (especially color-treated hair that's susceptible to split-ends, like mine) not only from environmental damage but also from blowdryers, flat irons, and curling irons. And it makes a great detangling spray that deeply conditions your hair, making it all silky smooth without getting greasy. If your hair is really rough, try spraying it on your brush or comb before putting it through your hair. It works great on all hair types (I know, since all my friends have used my bottle and loved it).

Final verdict
Cost: $15, available online or at salons.
Loving care: Protects your hair, detangles it, and conditions it.
Hair types: Good for all types but especially for hair that's dry, already damaged, or has a hard life of blowdrying and ironing.
Repeat offender: You might remember my undying love for Aveda expressed in my hair whip post. I've bought so many bottles of Damage Control that I've lost count. Lovelovelove.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment