Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bumble and Bumble BB Straight Blow Dry, $28



Since my hair has grown quite a bit since we were blogging more regularly I’ve really committed to taking care of my longer locks. I feel like I need to use something to protect my hair from the daily heat damage (blow-drying and flat-ironing). I picked up Bumble and Bumble’s BB Straight Blow Dry because it is made to use with heat.

I use a small quarter-size amount of the cream and apply it from the middle of my hair to the ends while it is still semi-wet. I then use a blowdryer and just my fingers to blow my hair dry. I feel like I get a nice soft blow dry and it doesn’t feel like I have any product in my hair. This cream doesn’t leave any stickiness or heaviness like others do.


The end product is a nice sleek and straight hairstyle and the peace of mind that you aren’t frying your hair too much. I usually follow up with a quick flat-ironing to smooth my own hair but if you know how to use a brush while you blow-dry you will not need to flat-iron (also I have mad respect for you because I’m almost 26 years old and have no idea how to use a brush to blow dry my hair!)

Final verdict
Cost: $28
Pros:
It is a high-quality product so it does not weigh down hair. It protects my hair from heat!
Cons: The cost is pretty much the only con about this product.
Best for: People with medium to long hair, people who blow dry their hair straight, people who blow dry daily.
Repeat offender?: I’ve been using the same bottle since November and there is still a lot in it which tells me the price is worth it because it works and you won’t run out of it quickly. I would definitely buy this again.

-Mirna

No comments:

Post a Comment