Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sephora Collection Peach Beige 13 Eyeshadow, $12



First off, Happy New Year to everyone! After a little blogging break we are back and ready to review a whole bunch of new products.


I received this sample eyeshadow from a fairly recent Sephora purchase and wasn't too thrilled with it initially. I just thought it was a boring neutral that I probably wouldn't want to use much. But lately I've really been into wearing a neutral yet blended eye with a simple black cat eye so I thought I'd give this a go.

On its own, this shadow is pretty basic as you can see, a nice simple peach/beige color, true to its name. But when you blend the crease of your eye with a nice brown or shade in another darker color, this shadow is the perfect base color.



Final verdict:
Cost: $12 for a full size eye shadow. The size pictured here is smaller than the actual product but if you'd like to see what the full-size looks like you can see another Sephora Collection Eyeshadow I reviewed a few months ago, Tango Night.
Texture: The shadow is a nice soft texture which makes it perfect for blending.
Quality: I was very impressed with the quality and the lasting power of this eyeshadow. I wear it with a primer underneath and it doesn't budge. I usually use a YSL brown eyeshadow to shade my crease and the Sephora Collection shadow matches up perfectly to the high-end shadow.
Repeat offender? I will definitely be buying other Sephora Collection eyeshadows in the future.

-M

2 comments:

  1. so glad you guys are back! i've been refreshing the homepage regularly in hopes of more reviews. happy new year!

    —DJ

    ReplyDelete