Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sephora Nano Eyeliner, $5

I bought Sephora's Nano Eyeliner so that my Sephora purchase would go up to the $50 free shipping price, lol. My excuse for buying more stuff, right? Anyway, I had seen the eyeliner before and it's $5 now, so why not? I decided to get it in glitter black.


As the site says, the liner is super soft and highly pigmented. It's very easy to put on and shows up in an instant. The glitter is really subtle, like really subtle. I felt like the more I put on, the more black showed up and the more the glitter went away, and I got sad.


The liner doesn't have the greatest staying power. I wore it just over the primer and it smudged a little on my eyelid and under my eye. It doesn't come off completely, it just kinda smears/smudges.

Final verdict
Cost: It's on sale now for $5 (originally $16).
Color: I got the glitter black, and it was definitely very black--only a little on the glitter component.
Softness: It's very soft and easy to put on--no tugging at all. However, I think the softness makes it so it doesn't stay on very well.
Repeat offender?: I wouldn't buy again. I need eyeliner that's gonna stay where it's put! I don't have the patience for upkeep.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment