Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sephora by OPI, Teal We Meet Again, $9


I am so excited because the Havana Nights collection has finally been released, and impulsively (or obsessively) I ordered the entire collection last week and it just came in the mail! There are so many beautiful colors so expect at least one nailpolish review each week for the next six weeks! I decided to start with Teal We Meet again. Remember last week I told you all how much I was obsessing over blue polish? Well Teal We Meet Again is a perfect addition to my growing blue collection. This polish has a intense bluish green color that definitely screams tropical climate.


I honestly couldn't wait to paint my nails and toes this color because it is so dramatic yet definitely colorful and playful. This is one of the two blues in this collection, it is darker and more saturated than the other blue. There is a slight shimmer to this polish as well.


Here is a tip for when you want to take off blue nailpolish. Make sure to saturate your cotton ball that you are using to remove the polish we A LOT of nailpolish remover. When you get the cotton ball really soaked with the nailpolish remover you don't have to press hard to remove the polish, it will come off easier.


Final verdict:
Cost: $9, standard for Sephora by OPI polish (find it here)
Is the color true to how it looks in the bottle?: Oh yes! This stuff looks exactly like it does in the bottle! I only did two coats and it was enough. Even with one coat it wasn't going on thin or anything.
Repeat offender?: You guys know me by now, of course! I mean, I lost complete self control and ordered 6 nailpolish colors at once, what do you think!?
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment