Monday, April 26, 2010

Yoga-ta Get This Blue! OPI Nailpolish, $4-$8


Even though this blue nailpolish is from the OPI India Spring collection a few seasons back I felt the need to review this since I just got it. I think when the collection was initially released I wasn't so into the idea of blue nails but they have become a staple in my look lately. There are just so many different shades of blue to choose from and this one is a lovely deep and dark blue that looks great on fingers and toes.


Doesn't this blue kind of remind you of a refined version of the classic blue nailpolish by Wet N Wild? I am also thinking this will look really good with some silver sparkles painted over. This shade makes me think of a night sky and frankly if a nailpolish can capture that, I want it! The cool thing about OPI nailpolishes is that even though they have different collections every season they still manage to stay around for a long time. I've noticed that buying OPI polishes from Amazon is pretty awesome because they are priced at least half off, I even see some that are priced around $2 which is pretty legit!


Final verdict:
Cost: You can find this priced between $4 and $8 on Amazon or around the internet or different beauty stores.
Will it translate between seasons?: I definitely think that this is one of those shades that will look really good in the winter and in the spring/summer. It gives me a sort of bohemian dreamy vibe.
Repeat offender?: I can see myself wearing this shade a lot in the next coming months so definitely!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment