Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OPI Spain Collection Senoritas Mini Nail Lacquer Set, $10

P1020113
Suzi Skis (deep blue grey)
No Spain No Gain (berry)
Pink Flamenco (creamy hot pink)
RapiDry Top Coat (MUST HAVE!)

Hi, my name is Mirna, and I am an OPI addict. I don’t know if it’s the rich colors, the catchy names, or the always changing collections, but there is just a little something special about OPI that I cannot resist. The polish is always vibrant and luxe, and seems to be the best bet when it comes to durability. If I don’t paint my nails, I don’t feel “put together” (it's this and having a clean room, if I have bad nails and a messy room—my life feels like it's in shambles, weird—I know). I paint my nails once a week, and I primarily use OPI polishes, I have a few Essie polishes but haven’t gotten around to trying them yet (expect a review soon). When Sephora started carrying their own combination line with OPI I was more than thrilled, OPI polish was the only thing really missing from Sephora!

P1020123
Pink Flamenco

I got this collection of mini polishes from Trade Secret. The color on my nails now is Pink Flamenco. It is very, very pink without actually being a hot pink. I usually have dark polishes on, but every once in a while I like to add a little color to my nails, especially because they can look so good colorful while you are wearing an all black outfit. The mini polishes are a great deal because you get 3 colors and a RapiDry TopCoat for the price of one full sized bottle of polish. I usually go for full sized bottles but the colors in the collection were all intriguing to me so I thought I would give it a shot. Not to mention, the RapiDry TopCoat is amazing and I always use it along with the Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops.

Final Verdict:
Is the mini set worth it?: Yes, if you like variety it's nice to spend almost the same amount for one large bottle of polish and get 3 colors and a top coat.
Repeat offender?: OPI is always a repeat offender.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment