Monday, September 13, 2010

Nivea Creme, $4.99



As summer comes to an end and winter approaches (so quickly!) we have to start thinking about taking care of our dry, dry skin : ( This is where this classic comes into play. Nivea's Creme has been around forever (1911 to be exact, nice little wikipedia page) and is available globally. This is definitely my go-to thick and absolutely guaranteed moisturizing product.


You would think that such a thick cream would go on heavy and greasy but it dries very quickly after your skin soaks up the moisturizing powers of Nivea Creme. I like to use it on my hands and arms daily because it helps keep the skin soft and makes sure that my elbows don't get dry. I use this product a lot on my legs in the winter time because that is my biggest dry skin problem area. It is an excellent all-over body moisturizer and has the mildest fresh scent.



Final verdict:
Cost: $4.99 for a giant glass jar--really can't beat the price.
Is it only good to use in the winter?: I think that this cream is good for all seasons, the only reason I mention that it's good to use in the winter is because it is indeed a thicker product and tends to be better than thinner creams.
Repeat offender?: Absolutely, I mean this stuff has been around since 1911, obviously it is legit.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment