Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweet Stuff: What I Want!

With the summer coming to an end all I can think about are boots, jackets, cool weather, sweaters, and obviously new makeup and nailpolish!

Let's start with a sweet deal, the Kat Von D eyeshadow palettes available through Sephora are on sale from $34 to $24 (all but the newest palette). If you remember I reviewed Metal Orchestra a few months ago, which I think would be great for the fall and winter but I also think True Love and Ludwig would be good palettes that are mixed with neutral colors.

OPI's Swiss Collection is already in stores and I cannot wait to check it out! You can take a peak here on Amazon but I'd really suggest checking the colors out in person. The collection is full of metallics, beautiful shades of red, and even some greens and plums thrown in. I think there is definitely something for everyone in this OPI collection.

Now you know we are huge Nars blush fans, but have you guys ever tried their eyeshadows? They are gorgeous and they come out with different shades pretty often. The Fall 2010 collection can be found here. The purple eyeshadow Daphne is to die for. It is such a beautiful and vibrant shade that would go great with brown eyes. I am also very into the Palladium Soft Touch Shadow Pencil from Nars. The metallic blue would be a great pop of color lining the lids.

Ladies who love mascara, this is a deal you can't miss. Ten deluxe sample-size bottles of mascara for $27 from Sephora. The LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler has Urban Decay, Korres, and Tarte mascaras to name a few.

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

-M

1 comment: