Friday, June 11, 2010

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller, $10-12



I've had the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller since it came out. I don't use it very often but when I'm having one of those days (lack of sleep, staying out too late, stress, etc) I remember that I have this little gem and use it under my eyes. This product promises to instantly reduce under-eye swelling and dark circles, and overtime it promises that you will see the puffiness and darkness fade more. Well I never used this for a long period of time and to be honest I don't have the under-eye darkness or swelling enough to have to. But I can definitely say that you do see a change pretty instantly when you do use it.


To use it you just roll the roller from the inside corner of your under-eye area to the outside corner. The roller ball is a nice cool metal ball that also soothes as you apply the serum. The product is kind of a clear diluted gel that dries within seconds of application on your skin. Once it dries it actually feels firmer under your eye, what I mean is the skin tightens. You can definitely see an improvement in your under-eye area because of this.

Final verdict:
Cost: It is priced between $10-12. Kind of pricey but if you don't have to use it a lot it will last you a long time.
Does it do what it promises?: Short term, yes. Long term, I can't say. But it definitely helps give your face a pick-me-up. It actually has caffeine in it (don't ask me how they do this lol) but it is pretty much like a shot of espresso for your under-eye area.
Repeat offender?: Since this problem is pretty minor for me I think I would buy this again if I ever used it all up. If you have a more serious under-eye darkness issues I would suggest going with something that is maybe a higher quality for long term results.

-M

1 comment:

  1. I've often wondered about this very product. So glad to hear that it works!

    ReplyDelete