Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, $52 (3.4 oz bottle)


I received a sample bottle of this from one of my many online Sephora purchases and I kind of threw it to the side until now. I finally decided to try the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask by Bliss because my skin felt like it needed some serious TLC. First off let me begin by saying this is the first Bliss product I’ve ever tried on my skin and I definitely didn’t hate it. The smell of this stuff is fantastic, it is a combination of citrus (a strong grapefruit) and super freshness—the mask smells so clean.


The product comes out of a pump top as a gel and the idea is to massage the gel onto your damp skin and the gel foams and continues to froth as you let it stand on your skin for about 5 minutes. I like the idea of a gel/foam mask because those sticky pealing masks always freak me out. The foam washes off leaving your skin soft, glowing, and refreshed. Like any facial does, if you have any dirt or potential blackheads, whiteheads, or zits the mask might bring them up.

Final verdict:
Cost: $52 for a full size bottle (3.4 oz). The bottle in the pictures is only .34 oz so the full bottle is way larger and will lost a lot longer. A little bit of the mask still foams up significantly.
Does it work?: The product claims to deliver oxygen to the skin and brighten the actual tone. I only used it a handful of time and my skin definitely felt and looked like it had been treated to some fancy stuff.
Skin types: I have normal to dry skin so for me this worked well and did not try out my skin.
Repeat offender?: To be honest I don’t usually spend this much on a facial cleanser but if I felt like splurging I’d probably jump the gun and get this mask again.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment