Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer, $1.50-$7


Sometimes, the simplest things are also the best. Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer (shown here in the 3 oz. size, around $1.50 at Target) is one of those things. This is your most basic, no-playin'-around kind of lotions: non-greasy, non-smelly, and fully moisturizing. I keep the small container in my purse, mostly for moisturizing my hands after using the office bathroom soap--can't stand that too-dry feeling! Since you only need to use a tiny little bit, this stuff lasts forever. I'd recommend it for people of all ages and skin types as a nice lotion to use all year.

Final verdict
Cost: Very affordable. Plus, you can get a big size to keep at home or a convenient small size, like the one pictured above, to carry in your bag or to keep at work.
Feel: Moisturizes without leaving any greasy feeling or overwhelming scent.
Repeat offender: Yes. After having my first one for about 6 months (with daily use), finally got another one. I'm really happy with it.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment